Monday, February 13, 2017

Headaches and life

I hate migraines. They stop me from living, they won't let me die. I wish I knew why I have them, but I don't. There is no rhyme or reason and no trigger that I have been able to determine. They just happen and when they do, I wish my life could stop until the pain goes away. But life doesn't stop and won't stop and I have to figure out some way to keep going until the pain is gone.

I'm trying to get the last of my book edited and submitted, some two months after I thought I would have it done. Life happens. I don't know that I will ever get used to it. I fight against it all the time and it leaves me frustrated. Maybe that's why I get migraines. I don't know how to go with the flow.

Anyone got some tips on how to learn to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment