Sunday, August 4, 2019

This Crazy Life

Hello all! Sorry I haven't been keeping this up like I should but if you follow me on Facebook or MeWe, you know some of what has been happening in my life lately. To catch up:

I went to England and had a FABULOUS time with my signing event in Blackpool! I consider it a success, even if I DID manage to slip getting out of the hotel pool and fall and skin my knee and sprain my ankle. Kinda put a damper on the whole trip, but it was all good until I got to the ATL airport on the way home and Delta decided I was faking my injury and tried to make me walk on a sprained ankle. Yea, that didn't happen. Took me almost THREE HOURS after landing to just get TO customs. My ride circled the airport at least once waiting on me to get to passenger pickup. It was a nightmare. I will NEVER fly Delta again! I will go back to American Airlines. They may have canceled my connector flight but at least they didn't disrespect me or treat me like a LIAR.

So, moving on. I am now working on book 5 in the #southernfamilyties series. Book 4, Family Secrets (Jerome) launched in April and I think he's doing rather well. Book 5 is about Lynda and her second chance at love. So swoon worthy! In addition, I'm working on the sequel to Blindsided, titled Misty River. I have the cover for it (shocking I know, considering the saga it normally is for me to get a cover I like!), and just today it grew by over 2000 words in the space of two hours! When they start talking, it's speed talking! Had to take a break and come do this so I could recover for the next marathon session I can feel coming on. I'm looking to have it finished and hopefully have it launched in September, just in time for back to school!

That about catches us up, but here are a few pictures from my trip! Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment