Thursday, April 6, 2017

Spring is here!

Wow, the crazy weather we had yesterday. People had power outages, flooded roads, dealt with tornadoes. I was one of the lucky ones, I only had hail, rain and strong winds to deal with. Others were not so lucky.

The wind today has been high, making me wonder if we need to batten down the hatches to keep stuff from blowing away. I'm almost a little afraid to take the dog out, she is so small and lightweight she could blow away! I'm kidding.

But the deep blue skies today have been beautiful, and the winds perfect for flying a kite. Kids will frolic and play with dogs and each other in this wonderful weather, exploring and chasing rainbows and butterflies.

I, on the other hand, have been stuck inside, working on my next series that I'm going to bring to you. I have 3 books written so far in the first series, and two started in this new one. It's a hard sacrifice to make, but it's one I make willingly, since it's something I love to do, and the feedback I get from my readers and fans encourages me so much to keep going, never stop, and never give up. I really hope you enjoy it. It's very different from the first series. I'll tell you more once I have one of the books finished and ready to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment