Monday, August 23, 2021

The Saga Continues

 So, on August 12, I submitted the paperback and ebook versions of Out For Delivery to Amazon for publication. In less than 12 hours, the ebook was live. Here we are, 11 days, and 2 calls later, and I'm STILL waiting for the paperback to go live. I am at my wits end here. I can't resubmit it, I can't publish it as a new publication because it kicks it out  And they tell me that since it is in "Publishing" status, they can't cancel the publishing of it so that I can take it down and fix the few errors that the 7th person to edit it found, or put the correct cover on it. So, I get to keep a watch out for it and take it down as soon as it goes live, then fix the few issues, then reupload it and wait another who knows how long for it to go live again. UGH Oh the joys of being an author lol

No comments:

Post a Comment