Saturday, August 25, 2018

Author Interview with Okpanachi Attah Emakoji

Author Interview with Okpanachi Attah Emakoji
Name: Okpanachi Attah Emakoji
Pen Name if different: ema koji and Eva Grinn
What first inspired you to write? The desire to be published.
How do you come up with the ideas for your stories? Just about anything can inspire me. Sights. Scenes. Imaginations.
What question do you hate the most about being a writer? Do your books sell at all?
Are you indie or traditionally published? I am traditionally published. I publish my books myself. I have a publications company.
Have you ever tried the other style of publishing? I tried online on Amazon though someone but I don't have anything to shoe for it. Recently I tried to upload my books on lulu.com but it won't go through.
What are you working on now? Several books concurrently, about four to six.
What is your most recent/upcoming release? The most recent ones are collections of poems: RAINBOWS AND SHADOWS, SOLEMNS SYMBOLS and SIGNS OF THE SEVENTH SEASON. The ones to follow are entirely prose fiction.
Links to stalk you online:
No online links for now, except my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment